|Hai Nordmensch! Seulamat Trôk Teuka bak Wikipèdia Bahsa Acèh!|
Kamoë meuharap, Droëneuh neutém bantu teumuléh bak Wikipèdia nyoë. Bèk yo bak neuteumuléh, neutuléh laju peuë-peuë nyang jeuët, bèk yo salah. Meung nyo payah bak neubôh cingkunèk, hana peuë neubôh saré. Tapi, adak jeuët neu’ôseuha bôh.
Keu tanda jaroë bak ôn peugah haba, neunguy tanda geulumbang 4 go ( ~~~~ ).
Bèk tuwoë neupeuturi droë bak ôn ureuëng nguy-neuh. Meung nyo na nyang hana neutu’oh, neupeugah laju bak kamoë.
Welcome to Acehnese Wikipedia. Don't speak Acehnese?
Mikhailov Kusserow 05:02, 14 Buleuën Peuët 2011 (UTC)
Terima kasih sudah berkontribusi di Wikipèdia bahsa Acèh! Untuk selanjutnya, kami berterima kasih jika Anda ingin melanjutkan berkontribusi di sini. — 👦 rachmatwhd ✎ marit 14 Buleuën Peuët 2014 02.02 (UTC)
- With pleasure: (szu) vermuten = to presume; (szu) tünen = to tell nonsense (for example: ich tüne (english: I ...), du tünst (english: you, the one person ...), er/sie tünt (english: he/she ...), wir tünen (english: we ...) ihr tünt (english: you, the people ...); Tüünkraam = nonsense. --Nordmensch (marit) 4 Buleuën Nam 2014 08.32 (UTC)
Translating the interface in your language, we need your helpPeusaneut
Please register on translatewiki.net if you didn't yet and then help complete priority translations (make sure to select your language in the language selector). With a couple hours' work or less, you can make sure that nearly all visitors see the wiki interface fully translated. Nemo 26 Buleuën Peuët 2015 14.06 (UTC)
Names of Wikimedia LanguagesPeusaneut
we are initiating a long needed action - we would like to translate names of all Wikimedia languages to all Wikimedia languages in the next two months. We have noticed that you are active on Wikipedia bahsa Acèh and that is the reason why we are taking liberty to contact you.
We hope that you would be interesting to help us in our endeavor - To make this action easier we have already prepared the list of all Wikimedia languages, and for each language we have already prepared the page with existing and missing translations. So when you go to the page for your language you would have two tasks - to check whether existing translations are OK and to fill in the missing one. The more detailed instruction are on the language page.
What are the benefits of this work?
- We believe it is about time to have all Wikimedia languages translated to all Wikimedia languages :)
- Translated languages will be parsed into Wiktionary and the resulting number of Wiktionary entries will be significant for each language. That could significantly increase the number of entries for less developed Wiktionaries, and improve the quality of entries in general. We are aware that there is no Wiktionary in your language, (yet ;)) but your contribution would influence other Wiktionaries.
- Wikidata - this would be great contribution to Wikidata.
- All other projects could benefit from this list (Wiki Travel :)), as we believe that certain amount of terms has to be properly translated to all languages.
We are gathered around the project Wiktionary Meets Matica Srpska and we hope that you would be interesting in working with us! If you have any questions you can ask them on the Names of Wikimedia languages discussion page or via personal emails.
Important notice: The data are licensed under CC0, as they should be incorporated into Wikidata at the end of the process.
If you don’t want to receive future announcement about the project, please leave a note on discussion page.
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you!