Marit Ureuëng Ngui:Juhko
- 1 Tervetuloa takaisin !
- 2 Admin
- 3 m:Requests for comment/ace.wikipedia and Prophet Muhammad images
- 4 Home page
- 5 Marit:Animal (album Kesha)
- 6 New template
- 7 Closure proposal
- 8 Vandalism
- 9 m:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Acehnese (2) Wikipedia
- 10 SQL queries
- 11 Administrative tasks
- 12 Bad Image List
- 13 Vote
- 14 Gambar Peunileh
- 15 Unprotect Template
- 16 Temporary access expired
- 17 Your opinion/vote for Sysop
Tervetuloa takaisin !Peusaneut
Welcome back! Nice to see you again. I thought you'll never come back anymore.
Yes, the administrator voting still in effect. -- Si Gam Acèh (peugah habay | peuneugöt) 05:28, 30 Buleuën Nam 2010 (UTC)
- Admin voting must be renewed, as they said. IMHO, I think I should do some contributions here first for few months period. Otrfan banned me from fiwiki because I tried to remove spam from my talk page, but he thought it wasn't. Through a chain reaction it appeared to be next 4 years. Currently I have been rollbacker on enwiki since 17 May 2010. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 23:07, 8 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- The reason for the latest ban was six months of mass vandalism. You may not have noticed, that Juhko declares himself as a vandal in other Wikis --Otrfan 10:45, 9 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- Otrfan, näin henkilökohtaisesti, onko sinun nyt vitun pakko tunkea joka paikkaan minne minä menen? Ja tiedoksi että 6 kk jatkunut vittuilu, häiriköinti eri puolilla internettiä, halveeraaminen, paskanpuhuminen ym. ym. ym. voi johtaa hermoshtumisheen. Toiseksikin minä solmisin edelleen rauhan mielelläni, mikä ei vissiinkään eräille käy. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 11:22, 9 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- You lied about the reason for your banning. What you call "chain reaction" was actually literally hundreds of abusive trash pages created via sock puppets and open proxies. If there are any questions, I can answer them in fi-wiki: fi:Keskustelu käyttäjästä:Otrfan. (this doesn't include you, Juhko). --Otrfan 11:40, 9 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- I CAN HAS just one liar here? You blocked me first time for removing Froghman's spam messages from my talk page, another time was fur telling you teh block was against teh policy, 'n next time was for prohibiting you from postin personal attack's against me: etc. Plz, stop, that, harassment, man. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 11:59, 9 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- Three different admins have banned you for that? Seriously, do you expect anyone to believe that? You even have "block me" in your signature in en-wiki, because you know it will be needed sooner or later en:User talk:Juhko. Anyway, those who need more information can contact me or any other fi-wiki admin. This user is quite well known in fi-wiki. --Otrfan 10:32, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- Hrrkrr31 was the only person who banned me rightly, I was too nervous. I'm sorry for that, but nothing else, note. If you don't understand any irony, man, then stay quietly. Note Quadriplegia has removed my block once (you told to reblock...), and granted me rollback rights on fiwiki. U're teh only left. I also haven't "vandalized" in Wikipedias with any other language. Please stop bullying me. Couldn't we make peace sometimes? --Juhko (talk | contribs) 12:28, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- You have never had rollback rights in fi-wiki. One of your sockpuppets had. You were banned because you were nervous? I don't think we have that kind of a blocking policy. On other wikis you have personal attacks on your user pages: (untranslatable) or texts like this one: (censored translation: "this user has sex with all boys") --Otrfan 12:49, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- Feel free to remove the "untranslatable personal attacks". ;) More precisely, the block was made because of that comment:  "finnish wikipedia could'nt be saved with any other way, thn banning every idiot administrator playing stewards". No any kind of personal attack.--Juhko (talk | contribs) 12:54, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- According to block log you were already blocked at that time. On 5th of February your right to edit you talk page was revoked. --Otrfan 13:12, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- We were talking about block made by Hrrkrr31, or what did "three different admins" mean? Not really sure was that block done rightly. Anyway, Quadriplegia banned my once for 3 months, but removed the block himself. You just told to reblock, u see? --Juhko (talk | contribs) 13:14, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- This isn't spam. I got an email from a user, who asked me to comment about your bans in fi-wiki. I think it's done now. Goodbye. --Otrfan 13:17, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- It's difficult to leave, if you keep on telling lies. You got your first ban (2 hours), because you started a demonstration on your talk page. During your ban there was a serious vandalism attack and after your ban, you confirmed that all vandal accounts were your sockpuppets (Not very good google translation). After that we have had to block hundreds of Juhko sockpuppets created for vandalism. Now goodbye again. --Otrfan 13:38, 10 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
This whole thing is getting out of hand. To avoid further edit war on the main page, I removed your sysop right. This should be temporary, until this whole mess is settled. Please note that I have no doubt that (this incident apart) you are doing a good job on this wiki.
After Si Gam Acèh's desysoping, deprotecting the page just so he could edit was a bad idea. Also, to make things worse, that person started to go into a rampage on other wikipedias.
deleting 16 of the latest edits of the main page and theirs comment was also a very bad idea. I makes it look like you're attempting to hide the whole problem from the other people's eyes.
So, anyway, putting this kind of messages on the main page is a big NO. Also, you should have noticed by now that trying to force your way like that won't work.
Darkoneko 14:20, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
I think that it's a bad idea to put a message on main page that is just for contributors, not readers.
If you want to send a message to the contributors you should better use Wikipedia:Meusapat, that is dedicated to wikipedians discussions.
--Hercule 12:28, 19 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- The current mission is to calm down Acehnese Wikipedia's currently desysoped administrators. I think a good idea is to wait at least few days before doing anything more. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 12:30, 19 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- I support Juhko's edit ; in the current situation, this is probably the best course of action. Darkoneko 14:58, 19 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
Doesn't seem like a real article, especially with the 'hehehe'. For your review. Kylu 03:52, 22 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- That is a talk page not article. I'd not delete. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 09:46, 22 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- Understood, thanks. Do you use the deletion policy (or other policies) of any existing project for reference, by the way? Kylu 00:11, 26 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
I think that it could be improved, see m:Talk:Requests_for_comment/ace.wikipedia_and_Prophet_Muhammad_images#New_template.2Fmessage. --Nemo 00:23, 23 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- This goes too far. What kind of help do you think that proposal gives? --Juhko (talk | contribs) 15:20, 28 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much Juhko for your support. But we don't see the result. We just do our duties as muslims. Now, we are going to consult this problem with ulama and we will decide what should we do. -- Si Gam Acèh (peugah habay | peuneugöt) 04:24, 30 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
I have semi-protected Wikipedia:Bèk peuhina Islam and hidden the vandalism. If you think it's not a good idea just revert my actions.
--Hercule 02:10, 2 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
Apparently Si Gam Acèh hasn't given up and is using socks to try to close your project via sabotage and is approaching vandalism. If that's the sort of person who put the template on your main page, you might want to reconsider if you want it left there.
Good luck. Kylu 14:34, 15 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- I see if you mean some kind of a meat puppet, but that user is not Si Gam Acèh's sockpuppet. See Special:Contributions/Jiyuukaminari --Juhko (talk | contribs) 15:16, 15 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- I know Si Gam Acèh's & Jiyuukaminari, it's not same people, i live same city both him --Fadli Idris 15:20, 15 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- Fadli Idris, "meatpuppet" doesn't mean that it's the same people, that's "sockpuppet". Let's say a close friend of mine never edits zz.wikipedia, but I want adminship there, so I ask him to come and vote for me even though he'd never visit that place otherwise. That's meatpuppeting. Nobody is accusing them of being the same person. Kylu 21:21, 15 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- Discussion closed. See m:Requests_for_comment/ace.wikipedia_and_Prophet_Muhammad_images#Final_Decision. Kylu 00:41, 23 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
Did you know how to request ace.wiki SQL queries, Thanks Fadli Idris 22:14, 25 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
I did some administrative tasks tonight, including change of protection level. I did that because I consider myself like a sysop here, but I just remember I never asked to be reflaged avec this consultation because I applied for global sysop...
Is it a problem for you ? Do you think I should ask for a local flag to make some administrative tasks here, or is it Ok ?
Sorry not to have asked you the question before I did the tonight work.
--Hercule 02:19, 27 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
Bad Image ListPeusaneut
While it was briefly mentioned in the RFC, there was never really a lot of talk of putting those images on the Bad Image List so they could not be used on ace.wikipedia.
If you're all still interested in doing so, I'm still willing to help with this. There's information about this on my user page, if your community would prefer to do this without my help. Kylu 13:14, 27 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- For me it doesn't matter so it could be done if someone may comment first on this. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 16:10, 27 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- I wonder if Fadli Idris would be willing to work on it as an admin again, possibly? Kylu 17:12, 27 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
OK :-) --Kmoksy 00:00, 13 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2010 (UTC)
- Which image? Please write in English so I'll understand some better. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 13:09, 23 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2010 (UTC)
- Juhko... Googles owners and workers has been so nice, that they had made some nice translator... Why don't you use it? --Froghman 12:38, 30 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know why you can't edit it (only semi-protected), but Done --Juhko (talk | contribs) 13:32, 18 Buleuën Siplôh 2010 (UTC)
- Done Only small edit. You can protect now. Thanks Juhko --Fadli Idris 03:00, 19 Buleuën Siplôh 2010 (UTC)
Temporary access expiredPeusaneut
- I think it needs to be given permanent access to Juhko because there is no longer sysop here except Juhko. --Fadli Idris 03:04, 19 Buleuën Siplôh 2010 (UTC)