Wikipedia:Question from Acehnese Wikipedians
Acehnese wikipedians have considered to reactivate this Wikipedia under this condition:
- Acehnese Wikipedia will not display every image that violate Islamic law
Any comments? -- Si Gam 19:01, 26 Buleuën Nam 2011 (UTC)
- As you ask some comments I give mine :-)
- I think you should :
- make a clear policy indicating what you consider as "Islamic law" about images
- make a pool for adopting this policy localy
- find how to make every ace.wikipedia contributors know about this policy
- And remember that if you adopt this policy it can ne change later by ace.wikipedia.org contributors (who are not necessary Acehnese)
- --22.214.171.124 08:07, 7 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)
- I think that images of people not islamic we can display. If people are islamic we can not display the images. --126.96.36.199 16:28, 17 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)
In the introduction of en:awrah I can read : "The exact definition of awrah varies between different schools of Islamic thought.". So "We can not display images that show awrah" is not a clear policy. And please don't start to remove the images you personnaly don't like until there is not a real policy about images.
You should have a look to Wikipedia:Meusapat#Call_for_image_filter_referendum. --Hercule 20:36, 17 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)
- The main mazhab in Aceh is Shafi'i. So we choose Shafi'i mazhab.. -- Si Gam 15:52, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)
- You choose what you want. But it must be transcripted in a real policy, that can be discussed and edited if necessary.
- Wikipedia is affiliated to no religion nor country. The policy can be inspired from a religion or a country, but it must be autonomous.
- Transcript what you consider necessary in a clear policy, and make it adopted here.
- --Hercule 20:15, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)
- In Shafi'i mazhab, all parts of body is awrah except face and palm (women) and between navel and knee (man). -- Si Gam 16:51, 25 Buleuën Tujôh 2011 (UTC)